Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Great Global Warming Hoax

There have been a lot of posts and copies of posts regarding the scientist who resigned from the University of California at Santa Barbara.  Included in his letter of resignation was the declaration that global warming was a giant hoax perpetrated on the world.     

Usually I respond with a short blurb and many times, when many of my face book friends have copied each other and posted the same event, I will copy my post and paste it as a comment in each of theirs. this time, however, I'm entering a single note on my wall.    

Not being a scientist, I have been saying that for years.  And I use the scientific method.  My proof has to do with the sea wall in Corpus Christi, Texas.  It is one of the great sea walls in the world and I have known it all my life.  I remember where the water level was some 60 years ago and after hearing all the reports of rising sea levels and disaster in coastal towns I made it a point to visit Corpus Christi from time to time.  I did this just to check the water level on the sea wall. In 60 years, allowing for tides, the water level has not changed.  That is my humble proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment